Please read our Terms and Conditions and Returns Policy before placing your order.
- Terms and Conditions of Sale
- Contact Details
Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. Please note that our products are made of marzipan, which is made from almond nuts.
2. Our products are sent to you by 1st Class Royal Mail, which normally takes 3 days to be delivered. We cannot be held responsible for delays caused by Royal Mail. If you have special delivery requirements, please call us before you place your order. We do not dispatch on Saturdays, Sundays or UK Bank Holidays.
3. Our products are made by hand and to order; this is to ensure that you receive them in the peak of condition. We aim to dispatch your order within 3 to 4 working days of our acknowledgement. However, if you need something quickly please call us and we will do our best to help.
4. At the time of writing, we only accept orders from the UK.
5. Our products are packaged with the utmost care and should reach you in perfect condition. However, we cannot be held responsible for loss or damage caused in transit.
6. We take payment at the time of order and payments are processed using PayPal®. Be assured that we do not see your credit or debit card details at any time. We can also accept payment by cheque or BACS, simply follow the instructions at the checkout.
7. No order is processed by Lovemarzipan until the order has been checked and approved. If there is a problem we will contact you within 3 working days. For personalised gifts, we reserve the right to refuse to print any message that contains offensive and/or inappropriate content.
8. Our products are made by hand and although we do our best to minimise variation, the products you receive may vary very slightly in detail from that shown on our website.
9. Lovemarzipan is committed to providing excellent service. If you are unhappy with our service or the product you have ordered, please contact us with your comments as soon as possible, by using the contact form or in writing to the address below. We endeavour to respond to all complaints within 24 hours of receipt.
10. In our mixed selections we reserve the right to substitute items with others of equal value and quality.
11. We reserve the right to change advertised products and prices at any time without prior notice.
12. Any offers we make are designed to be used independently, and are not available in conjunction with any other offer.
13. These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Lovemarzipan is committed to providing excellent service. If you are unhappy with our service or the product you have ordered, please contact us with your comments as soon as possible, by using the contact form or in writing to the address below. We endeavour to respond to all complaints within 24 hours of receipt.
When you order a product that is personalised with your own message, it is your responsibility to check that the wording you have entered, as shown on your order confirmation, is correct before we create your product. If you find when your order arrives, that the message differs from that which you entered, we will replace the product at no cost to you.
Your Statutory rights are protected by the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
Each product is labelled with a complete list of ingredients, however the basic component of our products is marzipan, which contains the following (listed by weight):
Invert Sugar Syrup
Allergy Advice: Contains Almonds. May contain traces of other nuts.
In addition, flavourings and colours are added as appropriate to the specific product. If you would like to know what an item contains in advance of placing an order, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
To contact us, please use the contact form, or write to:
Tel: 01847 841202
The term "Lovemarzipan" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Lovemarzipan's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by "Lovemarzipan" and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of "Lovemarzipan". We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, "Lovemarzipan" takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Lovemarzipan is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Lovemarzipan may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 2013.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and the data is anonymous no personal information is stored or tracked.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Which third party cookies do we use?
We use third party cookies for Google Analytics.
Google Analytics allows us to see how visitors behave on our site, how many are new or returning vistors and how long visitors spend on average on a page. More information on the data they collect and how it is used can be found here.
Where can I find out more?
For general information on cookies, visit www.aboutcookies.org.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Lovemarzipan, Customer Services, Appat House, Scotshalder, Halkirk KW12 6XJ.